MultiCam manufactures popular space-saving moving-gantry and moving-table CNC routers. Each series comes in various sizes to meet your specific requirements. MultiCam offers our popular 3-axis routers in the Classic Series, 1000, 3000, 5000, and 7000 Series configurations. Our industry-changing 5-axis routers are offered in the 8000 Series configuration. Options for all our routers include high-frequency spindles, tool changers, gang drills, vacuum tables, aggregate heads, saws, knives and many more.
MultiCam Canada’s commitment to providing our customers with machines that are best suited to their operations is well represented in our diverse line-up of MultiCam routers. Click on the images below to learn about the various models we provide. Remember that each model can be customized to suit your particular application. So no matter what you cut, we can configure a CNC router for your applications and budget.
- Sign and graphics fabrication
- 3 dimensional (3D) machining(sign, plastics, wood, molds, etc.)
- Cabinet making
- Furniture, general woodworking manufacturing
- Store fixture, display manufacturing
- Sheet plastic fabrication
- Solid surface machining
- Non-ferrous sheet metal machining(aluminum, brass, copper, zinc)
- Composite machining(graphite, phenolic, Kevlar, etc.)
- Full range of tables sizes (2’ X 2’ to 10’ X 60’+)
- Vacuum tables/pumps for easy part fixturing
- Wide range of spindle options ( 4HP to 20 HP)
- Automatic tool change (ATC) spindles
- Digital AC servo for high speed/acceleration cutting
- Gang drills for in-line boring
- C-axis to accept aggregates (horizontal machining)
- Coolant mist systems for non-ferrous metal cutting
- Vision systems for print registration compensation
- Tangential knife cutters (drag , oscillating and ultrasonic)
The MultiCam Line of CNC Routers
Looking for more information on one of our routers or want to schedule a demo?