MultiCam manufactures popular space-saving moving-gantry and moving-table CNC routers. Each series comes in multiple sizes that we can outfit with the appropriate options to meet your specific requirements. Options include high-frequency spindles, tool changers, gang drills, vacuum tables, aggregate heads, saws, knives and many more.
MultiCam offers its most powerful moving-gantry-design machine as our 7000 Series Router. We can configure it with up to 4 independent Z-axis carriages or heavy-duty spindles and drill banks for multifunction panel processing.
If you are in the market for a heavy-duty large-format CNC router, the MultiCam 5000 Series Router is an excellent choice. It comes in table widths up to 120″ and standard lengths up to 600″. We will also quote custom sizes to fit your specific needs.
For small-to medium-sized manufacturers demanding a powerful yet affordable machine, our 3000 Series Router is a popular choice. It features a rigid steel gantry and frame. It is capable of processing a unit of material in an 8 hour shift. The 3000 Series Router is a powerhouse designed for the intermediate budget.
If you need an entry-level, moving-gantry-design CNC router, you should choose the 1000 Series Router. Its custom-engineered, extruded-aluminum gantry provides a rigid assembly that can carry multiple cutting options while delivering clean, smooth edge quality. The 1000 Series steel base provides a strong, stable routing platform at a very affordable price.
This Classic Series offers a price/ performance breakthrough in CNC router design. The rigid, reliable Classic combines simplicity and functionality in an inexpensive cutting system. It features a high-speed three-axis motion controller. The Classic is the right solution for sign manufacturing and applications requiring value, efficiency, and affordability.
- Sign and graphics fabrication
- 3 dimensional (3D) machining
(sign, plastics, wood, molds, etc.)
- Cabinet making
- Furniture, general woodworking manufacturing
- Store fixture, display manufacturing
- Sheet plastic fabrication
- Solid surface machining
- Non-ferrous sheet metal machining
(aluminum, brass, copper, zinc)
- Composite machining
(graphite, phenolic, Kevlar, etc.)
- Full range of tables sizes (2’ X 2’ to 10’ X 60’+)
- Vacuum tables/pumps for easy part fixturing
- Wide range of spindle options ( 4HP to 20 HP)
- Automatic tool change (ATC) spindles
- Digital AC servo for high speed/acceleration cutting
- Gang drills for in-line boring
- C-axis to accept aggregates (horizontal machining)
- Coolant mist systems for non-ferrous metal cutting
- Vision systems for print registration compensation
- Tangential knife cutters (drag , oscillating and ultrasonic)