We talk a lot about the proper feed rate for your tool bit. But don’t you wish there was a downloadable feed rate calculator that you could use whenever you wanted? Well your prayers have been answered! We’ve created a handy-dandy feed rate calculator that will run in your internet browser.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the link below and download to your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Click on the “feed-rate-calculator” file that should look like your preferred internet browser icon. We prefer Google Chrome so it looks like this:
- This will open the calculator in your browser. On the top you will notice 4 tabs
- Click on the material you’re cutting and enter in the cut parameters. To help you out we’ve included the Onsrud tooling charts so that you can easily find the chip load for any particular tool.
- Presto! The Feed Rate is calculated for you. Isn’t math fun?
Download the Feed Rate Calculator Here: